Looking for best mens socks for diabetics? Check these top products from diabetes category.
Recommendation No. 1
Diabetic Socks Men Unisex Size 10-13 Black 63-2040-12PAIRS
- Physician Approved Therapeutic
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- 90% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Elasthane
- Machine Wash
- Loose Fitting, Non Binding Top
Recommendation No. 2
Doctor's Choice Men's Diabetic Crew Socks, Black, Large, Sock Size 10-13
- FEEL BETTER with soft and comfortable full-cushioned crew socks. Non-binding tops allows for unrestricted blood flow. Full cushion helps protect against blisters and adds padded protection to prevent dangerous ulcers.
- AVOID DANGER with moisture management, wicking synthetic fibers that regulate temperature and keep feet warm to aid circulation.
- EASY ON soft wide stretch construction provides a relaxed fit that is easy to pull and off. Loose fit reduces constriction around the leg and diminishes likelihood of rings.
- SEAMLESS TOE FOR NO BUNCHING OR ABRASION for blister-free safety. Avoid injuries associated with neuropathy and numbness.
- RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE without worrying about your feet. Doctor’s Choice circulatory socks have all the medically recommended features to keep your feet healthy. Built with the right yarns, proper cushion, seamless toe, and soft stretch, non-binding tops…you can focus on your day and not your socks. Live comfortably and content in Doctor’s Choice. Accurate sizing - Large: Sock Size 10-13. (Fits US Mens Shoe Size 8-12. US Womens Shoe Size 10-13).
Recommendation No. 3
Diabetic Socks For Mens Womens Loose Fit Non-Binding Cotton Crew Socks 6 Pairs Grey 10-13
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Debra Weitzner diabetic socks offer a combination of quality, comfort, and style. Our socks are breathable, soft, and well-fitting, making it the perfect choice for men and women.
- LOOSE FIT AND NON-BINDING: These excellent diabetic ankle socks are physician approved and highly recommended for people with diabetes, edema, and neuropathy caused by circulatory problems. Its loose fit and non-binding top will allow your blood to flow unimpeded, boosting blood circulation.
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: We design our socks with optimal performance. Although it has a loose fit top, the socks will stay up and not sag. The ultra-soft and breathable material is what makes it great to wear all day long. It's all about your comfort!
- MATERIAL AND SIZE: Socks are made from 90% cotton, 7% Elastane, and 3% Polyester. Our loose fit diabetic socks are available in 3 sizes: 9-11 (standard womens shoe size 5-10); 10-13 (standard men’s shoe size 7-12); 13-15 (shoe size 9-15). Size numbers indicate the number of inches the foot measures from heel to toe.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If our socks do not meet your expectations contact us directly and we will make sure to accommodate you accordingly. Your satisfaction is our utmost importance!
Recommendation No. 4
Dr. Scholl's Men's 2 Pack Non-binding Diabetes and Circulatory Odor Resistant Crew Casual Sock, Khaki/Black, Shoe Size 13-15 US
- The soft stretch non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation
- Ultra-smooth toe seam to prevent irritation
- Moisture management technology keeps feet dry
- Odor-resistant properties keep socks fresh
- Perfect socks for diabetics or those with circulation issues
Recommendation No. 5
Special Essentials 12 Pairs Men's Cotton Diabetic Crew Socks White 10-13
- Loose Fitting, Non Binding Top - For Extra Stretch Comfort
- Physician Approved Therapeutic - Recommended for Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- Color - Comes in 3 colors Black, White, and Grey
- Material - 90% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Elasthane
- Size - Our loose fit non binding diabetic socks are available in 3 sizes: 9-11 (standard women's shoe size 5-10); 10-13 (standard men’s shoe size 7-12); 13-15 Extra Wide (shoe size 9-15). Size numbers indicate the number of inches the foot measures from heel to toe.
Recommendation No. 6
LM Diabetic Socks Ankle Unisex 9-11, 10-13, 13-15 Black White 12 Pairs (9-11, White)
- ✅Physician Approved Therapeutic
- ✅Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- ✅90% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 3% Elasthane
- ✅Machine Wash
- ✅Loose Fitting, Non Binding Top
Recommendation No. 7
Well Knitting Diabetic Socks for Men & Women, Coolmax Medical Circulation Crew Mid Calf Socks with Seamless Toe, Non-Binding Top, and Padded Sole, 4 Pairs (L,Grey)
- MATERIAL - 65% Coolmax Polyester, 23% Spandex, 12% Elastane
- SIZE - Large fit Men's Shoe Size 8-12, X-Large fit Men's Shoe Size 11.5-15
- NON-CONSTRICTING DESIGN - Non-binding cuff without sagging, Minimal compression so as not to restrict circulation. Very loose knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow, enhancing fit and comfort
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE - Luxuriously soft, Moisture-wicking Coolmax yarns.Soften treatment fibers and fully cushioned foot bottom feel extremely soft and comfy, eliminating irritation on your skin by reducing shear force when you walk
- PREMIUM QUALITY FOR ALL DAY - Mesh knit breathable, Hand-inked seamless toe, Reinforced heel and toe for lasting wear longer
Recommendation No. 8
MediPeds Men's NanoGLIDE Crew Socks, 4-Pack, Black/Grey, Shoe Size: 12-15
- Nanoglide helps reduce hot spots and blisters caused by friction
- Reinforced heel and toe for superior durability
- Non-binding top with extra stretch and comfort
- Stretch fiber hugs your foot for perfect fit
- Cushion sole protects feet and provides additional comfort; seamless toe reduces pressure points
Recommendation No. 9
6 Pairs of Thermal Merino Wool Warm Diabetic Socks, Assorted, Shoe Size US Men 9-11.5/Women 11-13
- THERMAL SOCKS: Specially designed for cold winter days these winter socks will keep your feet warm. Thermal socks feature thermoregulation to balance temperature keeping your feet warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot. Our winter socks come in rich neutral colors and marled texture.
- DIABETIC SOCKS: Non-Binding thermal socks great for blood circulation. Loose fitting comfort won’t constrict your feet and slips on easily over swollen ankles and feet. The absolute best pair of socks for people who suffer from edema, diabetes and neuropathy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Wear these comfy socks all day long. Soft thick fabric will snugly cover your feet keeping it warm. Smooth flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate the skin during wear while reinforced heel extends durability. Thermal crew socks are made of 20% Merino Wool, 35% cotton, 35% polyester, 5% acrylic, and 5% spandex. Wool blend fabric features stay up performance with added stretch.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: The insulated socks are essential gear when the temperature outside is way too low. The merino wool will trap the heat of your feet keeping feet warm as long as you wear socks. Ideal pair if you work outdoors, or simply go skiing or enjoy hiking, camping or hunting during the winter. If you have circulation problems these socks will help improve blood flow by reducing the amount of constriction around your calves and ankles.
- GREAT VALUE: Get a value pack of diabetic thermal socks at an affordable price. Since we are the wholesaler we can offer the best price on market for value pack. Once you try our socks there are no doubt that you would like to share your experience. Most of our customers are getting back to us to buy more for friends, relatives and loved one. Socks are wide and stretchy. Sock size 10-13 will fit U.S. shoe size Men's 9-11.5 and Women’s 8-10.5.
Recommendation No. 10
6 Pairs of Cotton Diabetic Neuropathy Crew Socks (10-13, Fits Mens Shoe Size 9-12, White)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed of high quality cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Machine Wash/Dry for easy care. Keeps their shape and stretch through many washes. Soft breathable material is ideal for people who wear shoes and socks all day long.Keeps your feet cool and dry all day long.
- THERAPEUTIC CUSHIONING: Get all day comfort from these soft cushioned therapeutic crew socks. Great for walking and will help prevent swelling in the feet and ankles. If you have circulation problems these socks will help improve blood flow by reducing the amount of constriction around your calves and ankles.
- GREAT VALUE: Get a value pack of mens or womens diabetic socks at an affordable price. This perfect blend of fibers alleviates pain and swelling and makes a great gift for your loved ones.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Men’s or Women’s solid color diabetic crew socks. Lightweight and Non-Binding great for blood circulation. Loose fitting won’t constrict your legs and slips on easily over swollen ankles and feet. The absolute best pair of socks for people who suffer from edema, diabetes and neuropathy.
- GREAT SOLUTION: These crew socks are great solution to people, that suffer from diabetes, circulatory problems or neuropathy. Our diabetic socks feature such benefits as ease of dressing and comfort fit without binding the leg. Forget about marks on the ankles and edema! Designed specially for free blood circulation these socks are lightweight, soft and comfortable. Crew length makes these socks look great with boots and sneakers.
Last update on 2022-01-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API